I Finally Found Long Keeper Glasses That Actually Work - Honest Review
I Finally Found Long Keeper Glasses That Actually Work - Honest Review
Okay, let's be real. I've been struggling with long keeper glasses for years. You know the drill:
- Switching between regular glasses and sunglasses every time you step outside
- Dealing with blue light eye strain after hours on the computer
- Spending a fortune replacing scratched lenses every few months
I was tired of it. I needed long keeper glasses that could handle everything without breaking the bank.
How I Searched for a Solution
I spent weeks reading reviews and comparing brands. Most photochromic lenses cost $200+. That's insane for someone like me who needs a backup pair.
I wanted lenses that:
- Change color in sunlight automatically
- Block blue light from screens
- Don't scratch easily
- Work with high prescriptions
The Problem: Cheap long keeper glasses usually fog up, turn weird colors, or break fast. But expensive ones weren't in my budget.
Finding Cinily Net
Then I found Cinily Glasses. They had exactly what I needed: Photochromic Prescription Glasses Lens CR-39 Resin Aspheric Lens in multiple colors (Blue, Pink, Purple, Grey, Brown).
The price? Way less than what I saw at chain stores. I picked the 1.67 index pink lenses because I have a strong prescription (-5.50). High index means thinner lenses.
First Impression: The ordering process was simple. You input your prescription, choose your lens type, and pick a color. Done.
My Experience Using These Long Keeper Glasses
Shipping took about a week. When they arrived, I was blown away.
Step 1: Unboxing
The lenses came in a protective case. No scratches, no smudges. They looked professional.
Step 2: Testing Indoors
Indoors, the lenses are clear with a slight tint (I chose pink). The blue light blocking worked great. After 8 hours of computer work, my eyes didn't feel tired.
Step 3: Testing Outdoors
This is where photochromic lenses shine. I walked outside on a sunny day. Within 30 seconds, the lenses darkened. It felt like wearing sunglasses. No squinting, no headaches.
When I went back inside, they cleared up in about 2 minutes. Not instant, but fast enough.
Step 4: Durability Test
I've been using these long keeper glasses for 3 months. I accidentally dropped them twice. No scratches on the CR-39 resin. The coating is tough.
Verdict: These lenses do what they promise. They adjust to light, block blue light, and hold up well.
Pros & Cons
| Pros | Cons |
|---|---|
| Photochromic lenses work fast (darken in 30 seconds) | Takes 2 minutes to clear indoors (not instant) |
| Blue light blocking reduces eye strain | Slight tint indoors (not fully clear if you want that) |
| CR-39 resin is scratch-resistant and lightweight | Color options might not suit everyone's style |
| Works with high prescriptions (I tested 1.67 index) | |
| Price is way lower than chain stores | |
| Fast shipping and good packaging |
Who Should Buy These Long Keeper Glasses?
Buy these if you:
- Need photochromic lenses but don't want to pay $200+
- Work on screens all day and need blue light protection
- Have a high prescription and need thin lenses
- Want a backup pair of long keeper glasses
Don't buy these if you:
- Want lenses that clear instantly (they take 2 minutes)
- Prefer fully clear lenses indoors with zero tint
Final Verdict
I'm obsessed with these long keeper glasses. They're a game-changer for anyone who switches between indoor and outdoor settings all day.
The photochromic feature works great. The blue light blocking saved my eyes. And the price? Unbeatable.
My Advice: Check buyer reviews and photos before you order. Make sure the color you pick matches your style. But if you need affordable, functional long keeper glasses, this is it.
Action Step: Research your prescription needs, compare prices, and order a pair. You won't regret it.
评论
发表评论