My Disaster with Oversized Square Metal Glasses (Until I Found Cinily Net)

My Disaster with Oversized Square Metal Glasses (Until I Found Cinily Net)

My Disaster with Oversized Square Metal Glasses (Until I Found Cinily Net)

I need to be honest. I bought oversized square metal glasses from another online seller, and I was seriously disappointed. Actually, "disappointed" is too soft. I was furious.

Here's what happened:

  • I ordered bifocals with my exact prescription numbers
  • Waited 3 weeks for delivery
  • Got glasses that were completely worthless
oversized square metal glasses - CIN Product

What Went Wrong with My First Order

The glasses arrived with 3.0 strength on the bottom lens. That part was correct. But the top? Zero focal point. Not the wrong prescription. Just completely opaque glass. I couldn't see through them at all.

I gave them full, accurate prescription numbers. They sent me glasses I literally could not use.

Then came the refund nightmare. I had to print a shipping label (I don't own a printer), go to UPS during Covid, ship the glasses back, then email proof before getting my money back. They took my money. They made worthless glasses. And I had to do all the work to fix their mistake.

Verdict: I was burned. Hard.

Why I Almost Gave Up on Online Glasses

After that disaster, I almost stopped buying glasses online completely. The hassle wasn't worth the savings. But then a friend mentioned Cinily Promo and their experience with oversized square metal glasses from Cinily Net.

I was skeptical. Really skeptical. But I needed new glasses, and I didn't want to pay retail store prices.

I decided to give it one more shot.

The Cinily Net Experience: Night and Day

When my Cinily Net order arrived, the difference was night and day.

First, the customer service. Alex helped me through the ordering process. He was super helpful and made sure I entered my prescription correctly. That alone was different from the previous seller who just had an automated form.

Second, the space. When I visited their showroom to check frame options before ordering my oversized square metal glasses, the atmosphere was wonderful. Great people who actually cared about getting my order right.

Third, the quality. The frames arrived exactly as described. The prescription was accurate. I could actually see through both lenses. Revolutionary concept, right?

Bad Seller vs Cinily Net: The Real Differences

Feature Previous Seller Cinily Net
Customer Service Automated form only Real people like Alex who help
Prescription Accuracy Wrong or missing Exactly as ordered
Return Process Customer does all the work Haven't needed to return
Overall Experience Waste of money and time Worth recommending

What I Learned About Buying Glasses Online

Not all online glasses sellers are the same. Here's what matters:

Step 1: Check if they have real customer service. Can you talk to a person? Or is it just automated forms?

Step 2: Read reviews carefully. Look for specific complaints about prescription accuracy. That's the most important part.

Step 3: Check the return policy. If something goes wrong, who does the work? You or them?

Step 4: Start with one pair. Don't order multiple pairs from an unknown seller.

Verdict: Do your research. One bad experience taught me that cheap prices mean nothing if the product doesn't work.

My Honest Recommendation

Honestly, I wasn't planning to write this. I kind of wanted to keep Cinily Net as my secret. But after getting burned so badly by that first seller, I feel like I need to warn people.

If you're shopping for oversized square metal glasses online, be careful. Really careful. Check reviews. Make sure they have real customer service. Don't just go with the cheapest option.

My previous seller took my money and sent me glasses I couldn't use. Cinily Net took the time to get it right. That's the difference between wasting money and actually getting what you paid for.

I wish I'd known about Cinily Net before my first disaster. Would have saved me three weeks of waiting and all that refund hassle.

Final Verdict: Research before you buy. Check reviews. Talk to customer service if possible. And if you're looking at oversized square metal glasses specifically, learn from my mistake. Don't go with sellers who only have automated ordering forms.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

My Mizuno Sunglasses Story: How I Fixed My $900 Mistake

TR90 Frames FAQ: Are Cinily Net Square Glasses a Good Buy?

My Regret: Wasting Money Before Finding sunglasses korean stylehealth